Thursday, August 12, 2010

Enchanted Forest By Avonlea

This is us on the frog hopper in Enchanted Forest in Oregon. It is a fun place!
This is on the log ride. It's fun and scary at the same time. Ahhhhhhh.....
This is the crooked house... it sure is crooked! There's lots more rooms, too.

This is me in the bumper car, I don't look scary? I almost gave Dad a headache the way I bumped him.

This is the shoe slide that was so much fun!! We went again and again.

That was our fun trip. Mom and Dad took us there because they love us.
There was also caves, tunnels, 2 rollercoasters, and storybook lane, also... I can't tell you everthing!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like you guys had a great time!! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avonlea, how fun! I went to the Enchanted Forest when I was a little girl. I still remember the crooked house and the shoe slide. (Do they still have that creepy, huge wicked witch? I have a picture of me standing on her tongue. Very weird.) Thanks for sharing about your great adventure!

    ReplyDelete